Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Bartemptress is back in the game baby!

Hello again faithful followers of my boozy blog. Six years after my first triumphal return, I'm back again, this time with a 3 year old little man in tow. As you can see, I've been a bit busy since my last entry in 2010. Aside from being a mom now, I am also gainfully employed by the largest wine and booze retailer in North America: Total Wine & More. Now that I'm back in the biz, and my son isn't in my arms 24/7, my hands and mind are free to write about booze again. But before I start running off at the mouth about my favorite inebriators, is there anything you, the audience have questions about, or what aspects of beer, liquor, and wine would you enjoy reading about? Give me some feedback here, or on my new Facebook page. Tell me what you want to hear, and I will do my best to demystify your boozy queries. I'm sorry for being away so long, but now I hope we can become better aquainted. I look forward to blogging about booze again. Until then, cheers!

No comments: